I Had a Dream to Build . . .

a room box, one with a front, just like a doll house, but with only one room . . . a Boutique, with a large front window, or maybe two. ...

Thursday

Diorama: Painting the Interior

Finally all the room pieces that needed painting are done. I didn't keep the colour scheme I had pre-selected when Fleur & Ruban was just a figment of my imagination. Instead I chose to go with this sunny gold colour scheme.


Though after adding all the furniture, I thought it somewhat crowded and made the French doors unusable.


This leaves me with two options: (a) I either change the French door wall to a plain one, which means it will be a very light grey and would till work with my colour scheme OR (b) only use some of the furniture when taking photos of the diorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments, they encourage me to continue writing this blog.